22 July 2014

Yes, I had too many books

Do you remember this post where I talked about how I was prepared for reading during my break from my day job? 


I confess I was a little, well, over-prepared. I'm back at work tomorrow, so let's see how many of these titles I finished - nine. Not too bad?

Three faves from these piles are:

The Book of You by Claire Kendal



Dancing on Knives by Kate Forsyth



You Should Have Known by Jean Hanff Korelitz 



I still have ten piled up to read but that's ok - I hate not to have a choice when I start a new novel. Happy, happy.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for update! I'll look for these are our library!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great...I will also look for these at my library

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you enjoy them Robbie and Marsha! I love hearing book recommendations, so let me know if you've read a great story lately, too.

    ReplyDelete

Make me happy - please leave a comment!

(No anonymous comments, thanks.)